Tag Archive: crawlers


ipfilterX Codename Quora

>Date 07/07/2017

>UPDATES:

-Blocked Threats: [53]
-Updated Threats: [2]
-IP Added Record: [+11K]
-Deleted:[-]
-Merged/Extended:[15]

>COUNTRIES INVOLVED:

[_CA-NL-US-BE-CN-TW-RU-LT-PA-UK-LV-TK-AU-DE-IL-GT-FR-JP_]

>Parsed lines/entries:23K Found IP ranges:23K Duplicate:0 Merged:0 Time:0 secs

>IP Count: 550M

>Security Levels: GLOBAL:[HIGH]

>ipfilterX2 updated and new extended ranges added

ipfilterX2: Duplicates Removed: 0 Merged Ranges: 0 Deny IP Count:[596M] Rules Added:[33K]

Continue reading

Advertisements

ipfilterX Codename Polymorphic

>Date 30/06/2017

>UPDATES:

-Blocked Threats: [33]
-Updated Threats: [6]
-IP Added Record: [+4K]
-Deleted:[-]
-Merged/Extended:[18]

>COUNTRIES INVOLVED:

[_NL-SG-US-JP-LK-DE-CY-RU-IT-UK_]

>Parsed lines/entries:23K Found IP ranges:23K Duplicate:0 Merged:0 Time:0 secs

>IP Count: 550M

>Security Levels: GLOBAL:[CRITICAL]

>ipfilterX2 updated and new extended ranges added

ipfilterX2: Duplicates Removed: 0 Merged Ranges: 0 Deny IP Count:[596M] Rules Added:[33K]

Continue reading

ipfilterX Codename Neon God

>Date 16/06/2017

>UPDATES:

-Blocked Threats: [29]
-Updated Threats: [3]
-IP Added Record: [+2K]
-Deleted:[1]
-Merged/Extended:[10]

>COUNTRIES INVOLVED:

[_US-TW-CN-US-DE-FR-UK-CH-CZ_]

>Parsed lines/entries:23K Found IP ranges:23K Duplicate:0 Merged:0 Time:0 secs

>IP Count: 550M

>Security Levels: GLOBAL:[HIGHLY CRITICAL]

ipfilterX2: Duplicates Removed: 0 Merged Ranges: 0 Deny IP Count:[595M] Rules Added:[32K]

Continue reading

ipfilterX Codename Zeriveis

>Date 03/03/2017

>UPDATES:

-Blocked Threats: 64
-Updated Threats: 18
-IP Added Record: +1.5K
-Deleted:(-)
-Merged/Extended:(13)

>COUNTRIES INVOLVED:

[_US-RU-UK-FR-DE-NL-PL-CA-AU-BE-FI-JP-CN-CZ_]

>Parsed lines/entries:22K Found IP ranges:22K Duplicate:0 Merged:0 Time:0 secs

>IP Count: 550M

>Security Levels: GLOBAL:[HIGHLY CRITICAL]

ipfilterX2: Duplicates Removed: 0 Merged Ranges: 0 Deny IP Count:[592M] Rules Added:[31K]

Continue reading